Ques Industries, Inc., Inc. recognizes our staff members as an important asset and key to our company’s success. Most of our staff has been with us for over a decade, and as we continue to grow, we are always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Our company has been around for over 30 years and is still growing…become a part of both a history and a future!
We are committed to providing a safe, clean and rewarding work environment. Our philosophy “we are in this together" - means that every position is equally important to our overall success, and benefits the client with excellent customer service and superior products.
Chemical Material Handler
Maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; packaging and staging finished product; receiving of incoming material.Duties:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Receives all ordered raw material and supplies and fills out the necessary paperwork for purchasing department.
- Pulls raw material from tanker.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Dealing with Complexity
- Time Management
- Process Improvement
- Safety Management
- Inventory Control
SENIOR CHEMISTThis position involves:
- All research, product development, chemical formulating, and quality control.
- Collaborate with customers to develop and implement water treatment solutions.
- Preparation of SDS and label per product.
- EPA, DOT, OSHA, and NSF regulations.
- SARA, TRI, FIFRA and other regulatory entitles that watch over our industry.
- Computer knowledge of manufacturing system, and a strong understanding of product costing.
If you have a technical degree in chemistry, with industrial water treatment and manufacturingexperience, a nonsmoker, personable and a leader, we would love to discuss the possibility of bringingyou onto our team. Good communication and computer skills are essential.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Ques has an immediate opening in our Customer Service Department. Your daily exposure will be very diverse.Responsibilities:
- Answer calls from customers related to taking orders, assisting with customer quotes, servicing their needs or problems and entering the information into a customer management system and/or effectively resolve the issue or route to the appropriate person.
- Providing the customers the superior customer service that has been essential to our long term track record of success and stability.
- Assist customer service department with daily tasks including order entry, process shipped orders, SDS, product labels, and freight duties.
- Register new customers or new products with Emergency Response Service.
- Administrative assistant to Operations Manager.
- Route incoming mail and calls.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondences, including e-mails and faxes.
- Compose and type routine correspondences, proposals, or any other needed documents.
- Organize and maintain file systems, file correspondences, and other records.
- Have a minimum two years experience in a customer service role and administrative assistant with manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate, problem solve, and multi-task.
- Very strong mathematical and analytical skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must be a team player, well-organized with good time management skills.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, positive attitude, ethical and challenge driven.
- Maintain the ability to function successfully with minimal supervision.
- Must have proficiency in all Microsoft Office products. Experience with manufacturing software is preferred.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation: Ques offers competitive compensation based on experience and position. Our plant works from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm and our office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Paid Vacation: 1 week after first 6 months upon accruing it, 2 weeks for 2nd thru 5th year, and 3 weeks after 5 years of employment.
- Paid Holidays: Ques offers eight days paid annually.
- Bonus Plan: Ques believes that through the hard work of every employee, we can reach our goals. Thus, we take great pleasure in rewarding excellent employees semi-annually.
- Medical Insurance Plan: We offer health insurance coverage for you and your family after completion of the first 90 days of employment.
- Basic Life Insurance Plan: Ques also offers a basic life insurance plan after completion of the first 90 days of employment.
- Sales Record Celebrations: Every month, we set a new sales goal to reach. When we reach our goal, our team and their spouses go out to celebrate while building camaraderie.
- Annual Summer Excursion: To celebrate Ques' anniversary each year, we leave our work behind for an excursion for the day with the Ques team. We have gone canoeing, white water rafting, and sailing. Every five years, Ques invites our entire team and their spouses on an overseas trip for a long weekend of fun-in-the-sun.
Ques Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer in a non-smoking and drug-free environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a position at Ques Industries, please submit your résumé and salary requirements by one of the following methods (no phone calls will be accepted):
Ques Industries, Inc.
5420 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44142