Ques Industries, Inc., Inc. recognizes our staff members as an important asset and key to our company’s success. Most of our staff has been with us for over a decade, and as we continue to grow, we are always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Our company has been around for over 30 years and is still growing…become a part of both a history and a future!
We are committed to providing a safe, clean and rewarding work environment. Our philosophy “we are in this together" - means that every position is equally important to our overall success, and benefits the client with excellent customer service and superior products.
Current openings:Chemical Material Handler
Chemical Material Handler
Maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; packaging and staging finished product; receiving of incoming material.Duties:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Receives all ordered raw material and supplies and fills out the necessary paperwork for purchasing department.
- Pulls raw material from tanker.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Dealing with Complexity
- Time Management
- Process Improvement
- Safety Management
- Inventory Control
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation: Ques offers competitive compensation based on experience and position. Our plant works from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm and our office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Paid Vacation: 1 week after first 6 months upon accruing it, 2 weeks for 2nd thru 5th year, and 3 weeks after 5 years of employment.
- Paid Holidays: Ques offers eight days paid annually.
- Bonus Plan: Ques believes that through the hard work of every employee, we can reach our goals. Thus, we take great pleasure in rewarding excellent employees semi-annually.
- Medical Insurance Plan: We offer health insurance coverage for you and your family after completion of the first 90 days of employment.
- Basic Life Insurance Plan: Ques also offers a basic life insurance plan after completion of the first 90 days of employment.
- Sales Record Celebrations: Every month, we set a new sales goal to reach. When we reach our goal, our team and their spouses go out to celebrate while building camaraderie.
- Annual Summer Excursion: To celebrate Ques' anniversary each year, we leave our work behind for an excursion for the day with the Ques team. We have gone canoeing, white water rafting, and sailing. Every five years, Ques invites our entire team and their spouses on an overseas trip for a long weekend of fun-in-the-sun.
Ques Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer in a non-smoking and drug-free environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a position at Ques Industries, please submit your résumé and salary requirements by one of the following methods (no phone calls will be accepted):
Ques Industries, Inc.
5420 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44142